With the introduction of a new Senior Coach and Director of Football (Tom Ballantyne) and a newly appointed Director of Junior Football (Mark Curtis), The Cove FC Football Philosophy has been developed, in accordance with the accepted FIFA, FFA and FFSA guiding principles and national curriculum.
The Cove FC playing style coached is possession based, fast attacking play.
All Cove coaches are trained to provide coaching in accordance with a pre-prepared syllabus, promoting first touch skills, awareness and team work in order to deliver the playing style. For all grades the coaching focus is on individual player skills development. The focus is not on match day results. Players will be encouraged to develop in all aspects of the game and they will not be encouraged to win at all costs. The coaching and playing styles may be very different to what you have experienced in the past.
Every effort will be made to provide SSF and Junior Players with equal match playing time over the course of the season. In age groups with multiple teams, our players may be asked to move into an alternate squad at the discretion of the Coaches in order to maximise the development potential of all players.
Our Mission is “To be the best club in the south”.
We think The Cove FC can be the best club in the south if we:
- improve all we offer to the community
- develop all players to achieve their full potential
- provide a centre of excellence for football development
- be successful at both junior and senior level
- provide a clear pathway for junior players to senior positions
- ensure a welcoming and inclusive environment for families
We want everyone in the Club to believe in and by their behaviour demonstrate the following values:
- acceptance and inclusion
These values together will provide a safe family centred environment for our players.
- U13 PJL v Blue Eagles Match Report 29/3/15
- Junior Results 29/3/15
- A mixed bag of results…
- Southern Derby @ The Cove
- Junior Fixtures Sunday 29/315
- U13 JPL v Playford Match Report Sunday 22/3/15
- U13 JPL v Campbelltown Match Report Sunday 15/3/15
- Junior Results Sunday 22/3/15
- State League Round 7
- Junior Results Sunday 15/3/15